Friday, October 5, 2012

~Random thoughts out of the crazy mind of Emmy~ Post 5: The Pose-making itch...we meet again.

Once ye enter...yer never leave!! Mwahahahaha! Just kidding....
Eck. So, I've been hit by the pose-making bug again! I was planning on My Mistress (2) but I lost creativity and forcing it would be less than the poses deserve.
So, I cooled it with poses and focused on VL. (My story, found here: Vaslic Legacy)

It features hot sims like the ones below, supernatural fractions, family and pure hotness. It's like Vampire Diaries got into a brawl with Sons of Anarchy and bled Buffy TSV-like-ish goodness. Yeah...its. That. Addicting.


Anyways! Now that I'm done pimping my story (Yeah. I pimp my story-baby, proud of that bish too! Oh, what. I've told you I'm insane, you were warned.)


                              

I'm torn between making a fun-isn couples posepack and a sex posepack, (Because I excel at couples. I've never been in a couple's relationship, myself but I've admired and studied them from afar.)because lately, I've been thinking about sims and Sex. Oh, shut up. Don't make it weird. I haven't been thinking about them like that. Not in that order, kinda, maybe. Eh. 



                               

Once again, anyways! What do you guys and gals think I should focus on? I'm feeling the pull for sex poses (Threesomes, kinky shit, group shit, I have no shyness to speak of.) or fun-picnic-y-type couples poses?!


                             
Leave me a comment if you want to weigh in! Otherwise, expect one or the other, basically.

Until the posepack debuts, guys and gals! Luv ya! 


                              

8 comments:

  1. SEX POSES MOST DEFINITELY.

    And I'm leaning towards the kinky side. ;D I could very much use them in my latest endeavor for my not-so-appropriate Igniro short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for whatever! (I'm sure that helps so very much...)

    As a random aside, by any chance do you have a presence on tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of now, no. Not yet. But I've been considering it ^.^

      Delete
    2. If you ever get around to it, I'd love it if you could somehow magically let me know so I could stalk you. XD

      Delete
    3. Sure. >salutes< Yes'm, I'll be pulling out my magic bag of goodies and letting you know so the stalk-age can begin! XD

      ^That was my attempt at humour. I bomb as easily as I score at the funny card (q_p)

      Delete
    4. I've pulled into my bag of magicks and boom! I've done and got myself a tumblr...thingy. I feel so old at 19 sometimes (q_p)

      Anyway! Let the stalk-age begin!

      http://vaslicwriterandposemakeremmy.tumblr.com/

      Delete
    5. Stalking begun... And I'm already laughing way too much. XD

      Delete