Monday, October 8, 2012

Listen up! It's taste time!

Warning...seriously. Expect sex and goodness of the naked variety.


Okay! So, remember how I asked about should I do fun or Sex? Well, I've done both...kinda. Mostly sex. Cause, let's face it, sex is way fun-er than fun. Oh, you get what I mean!

Since Facebook cracks down hard against out and out nudity and sex, plus there's little bishes that like ruining it for everyone. I've decided to post my sneak-peeks of *Name not disclosed yet* here! And a few poses that are semi finished and will be up for download by Tuesday night.


Can you say? OMG-YES???!


Gettin' a very... I'm- wowza. That's very, very, very, very hot looking *-*

I hear a, "Yum!" when looking at this pic.

Aw...a tender kiss as he hold's down his lady love while guys go to town on her...ah, romance.

That just...looks....wowza. Addicting. Alluring. Hot as hell. Take your pick. *-*
There are still fixes to be had, and I've put an age- Must verify thingy that you are 18 limit on my blog, but I couldn't wait to share teases for this posepack which would debut tomorrow night! I hope everyone is excited as I am! And that you like 'em! Liking 'em, I suppose, is WAY better than being excited...though, I wouldn't object to both. >snortles<

Until tomorrow (Wednesday early morning at the latest) guys!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like these at all! I LOVE THEM! These are incredible hot and if you can't tell by the number of exclamations in my comment then I'll just say I am also excited! I can't wait! Don't forget to code me (I prefer typing them in). I always love your poses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! for the darker side.... I am covered in sticky candy and these poses look like they taste much better. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete