Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~Random thoughts out of the crazy mind of Emmy~ Post 3: Absence, that nasty b*tch.

Hi, there! Despite what people say...absence does not make the heart grow fonder. It make's you cranky, and miserable. My heart sputter's and throbs (and not in the good way, either.).
I miss my best friend, I miss writing, I miss free time, I miss pose-making....ugh!! >insert sad emote here<
But there's perks...good grades. And goals. My goal is...*not* to flunk out of math and repeat the whole class a second time. Because I hate class rooms. I like doing classes online. 
Classrooms, nay. Online, yay.
Really, all things online is a yay. >_>

 On the bright side, friendships (despite my worrying of putting my foot in my mouth) continue to blossom and grow. Can you guess how happy I am about that?  


Ecstatic!!!


I plan to return with my posepack Class (because that's the only one that's semi-done.) and guess what? Number....eek...um...wanna say....3 is the pose of my new header-photo-thing. Isn't she like, super sexy and hot??? Yeah, my sim-self would go sex-toy for her. Assuming that Miwa is into chunky blond sims with 
 freckles...   
FOREVER ALONE!!!
                                                                              


Anyway, I'm hopeful and as her controller... I'm a bit of a sadist. I like killing my sims...what of it? Plus, I can make her dress in whatever I want... what? Don't pretend you don't do it too!! 
Pfft...normals!


Until next time guys and gals! Hope everyone has liked my poses thus far and will love Class! Which really should be called erotic-poses-for-the-world...but I thought Class sounded better! n_n

Sidenote: If anyone is interested where I got all these cute little emotes, they're found here:Cute Factor

2 comments:

  1. Ah the wonderful feeling of complete control over your sexy sims. I do that aaall the time. ;D

    Whoopsie, Alaric's clothing seems to have gone missing! I wonder how that happened! Hehehe...

    In all seriousness though, I'm so excited about your new Class pose pack and I was wondering, when they are released, if I could use some of them in my headers for my website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iggy, Jiro, AND Alaric... *-* Mahgawds.

      >drools<

      Oh, oh, ahem! Absolutely-positively! They are and can be used for for headers, stories, and those sims-3-competition-photo-entries-for models, I think. I think that's what they're called :/ >befuddled<

      Delete