Thursday, September 13, 2012

Class PosePack

*Contains a bit of boobs....you've been warned!*




Censorship ends soon, kiddies!

There WILL be boobs and bits if you scroll down slowly, you've been warned.













So, finally! I bring you guys my Class posepack. Yeah, Miwa is so f**king hot. I'm sorry, that was unprofessional... oh, frack it. She's beautiful. 
ANYWAY!
Took a LONG while to get this ready and up for download, but I'm really happy with them all. All six poses have a different aspect of sensual beauty and that make's me giddy.


Clothes by vonFregeINC and Lorandia sims3
 Hair by Beaverhausen
Shoes by Rusty Nail
Contacts by Gosik
Wall Pattern by Sims3 Models




5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came here before I restarted my game!!! I loveloveLOVE your poses!

    Also, boobies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Major squealage going on right now *u*

      Thank you! I'm gland you like 'em.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic poses.... Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your poses are perfect for my new vampire story u_u

    ReplyDelete