Monday, August 27, 2012

Threesome Posepack


a_threesome_ 1-6






So, you know how if you suffer from insomnia and boredom, you'll get random sparks of crazy, creative ideas?
Yeah, if you don't, you should know, I do. Tons of times.
This time, I channeled that into Threesome- I was going to name it Torn but popular demand from my fans, convinced me to name it otherwise. (okay, not MY fans. My story's fans. Story located here: Vaslic Legacy) And it took 2 days to work out the kinks here and there. Fix his thumb, close the gap, give the redhead a cocky expression, kinda. Seriously, how hot is my guy Ambrose? Too hot, you say? Too hot, indeed!
Hope you guys love 'em!

~Download!~ 


Clothes by Rusty Nail and vonFregeINC
Accessories by Club Crimsyn and Noah and S-Club and IN3S
 Contacts by Gosik

5 comments:

  1. Very hot indeed!
    I find all your poses very useful and I want moar! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have much need for most of your poses but they're all so good that I interred for find need for them, even if it means making a new story to fit the nature of the poses, they're to good not to use. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are INTENSE! I like it :3
    I'm glad mysims3blog put out your poses, your gonna be ma' neeew favourite! ^^
    You go there simmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply perfect for my SMS, Vladimir and Beau Merrick ;) Thank you oh' so kindly for having this up for grabs. It'll be well loved and taken care of from my end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get some help on how to download this? anything comes up after I do it and it says that I must either buy it or shut it down? Someone who can be sweet to help me? I would be so happy if either sent me a website that says it how to do

    ReplyDelete