Wednesday, August 22, 2012

~Random thoughts out of the crazy mind of Emmy~ Post 2: Poses, poses and poses some more!

Once you enter, ye shall nevah want to leave! >evil laugh< Mwahaha...

just kidding :P


So, some know I've been on a pose kick! And I plan on bringing three more posepacks to the table within the next three weeks as I eagerly await Sims 3 Supernatural.
The following posepacks will be....wait for it...wait for it.... AHEM!

My Master (A sequel to the "My Mistress" posepack)
Undead Zoms (A zombie posepack with some nasty looking zombies, and I mean nasty in the horrifyingly good way)
And depending on if I can get one done before the other, either Random Series part 3- which will have couple poses! Like the following!

Ooh! Steamy!!

If not, then I'll have posted my Class posepack which will have yumminess like this:


So it just a matter of deciding which one I should work on more...hmm! Oh, the endless possibilities!
Leave a comment of which posepack you guys would want more, RS 3 or Class?

Til next time guys! Have a great day, night, week, month, year, life! Mwah! <3 *u*


3 comments: