Thursday, July 12, 2012

~Random thoughts out of the crazy mind of Emmy~ Post 1: Sins, fun or sucky?

Once you enter, ye shall nevah want to leave! >evil laugh< Mwahaha...

just kidding :P



I've been thinking, strangely, TNT had Charmed and Supernatural episodes with more or less the same theme going.

The Seven Sins

Wrath
Greed
Sloth
Lust
Envy
Pride
Gluttony

Yeah, those. And I know which strongly has me in it's iron-fisted grasp, squeezing away until I develop  a reverse Violet Beauregarde while still keeping the blue-bitch-ness intact. (Seriously, check Willy Wonka or even the sequel.)
It's Envy and Pride.
Yeah? What a great combo.

Pride stops me from asking for help, yet I envy everyone better then me at something. Then there's my competitive streak. (Moral: More suckage ensues) So, I have to be better, I have to succeed if I truly care about something.
Well, there's that, if I don't care- there's no Envy, no Pride, no competition. I'm cool.

Of course, reaching that state of I-don't-care-its-cool-either-way-age, isn't always easy to do. When it comes to writing, I'm pretty damn passionate about it. I always strive to make my technique better, my characters more vivid and complex.
Okay, and yes, I know I'm big into Wrath in my stories and Pride, and pain and grief, agony for the heroine (Oh, baby. Agony's my bitch when it comes to my heroines.) and cast.
I shy away from the sweet or good, because, well, sweet or good doesn't enter my mind-state much.
I'm about Pride. I'm about do unto others as they do unto you...and if they do unto you with harm, then I'm about destroying those asshats.

Anyway, I know everyone has at least (if you're honest) one Seven Sin you admit you have and exert regularly. My sister? Oh, totally Greed.
My mom? Same as me, Pride.  
With friends, it varies from Lust, Wrath, Gluttony and Sloth.
If anyone read's this, what would yours be? Any Lusty girls and boys out there? Any Wrath-y guys or gals? And what about my Sloth babes or babies?
Gotta give the SS some love, I take Pride in mine. (See? Pun. Laugh dang it >.< )

(That Story I mentioned? Find it here : The Vaslic Legacy

3 comments:

  1. (Rose Legacy here, just by the way. xD 'Tis my other identity, one of many)
    Mine is a toss up between Wrath and Envy. Now I'm really curious which one I would be more fitting under.
    Probably wrath... I'm not exactly the most loving person in real live.
    It frightens me how many others I could classify myself under. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >flips out< XD

    Exactly. Its a toss-up for me too, I wanna say Envy but Pride does like making me its ladyluv. Suspiciously, I think Pride's a sadist in disguise >.>

    Envy and Pride were the two I know myself to use and feel, but oh, mama! Sloth is also a regular at the Emmy-ritz.
    Plus Lust, though, a quiet,(Prison-Creeper-sytle)almost-hard-to-realize-until-I'm up-behind-you kinda Lust. xD

    ^Made another funny ... kinda... its counts to me. :P

    ReplyDelete